I live in Atlanta, Georgia, and have 14 years experience enhancing the quality of life, enjoyment, independence, participation, and connection for children with special needs, 55+generation members, and aging in place adults. My specializations and certifications include
- Master of Arts in Occupational Therapy, New York University
- Assistive Technology Practioner* (ATP)
- Specialization in Power Mobility
- Certified Aging in Place Specialist** (CAPS)
- Member of Greater Atlanta Home Building Association
- Member of National Association of Women in Construction
Contact me and we’ll talk about your unique requirements.
*ATP certification is issued by RESNA to service providers dedicated to working with persons with disabilities interested in exploring assistive technology as an option to achieve their goals.
**CAPS certification is an intensive series of courses on making homes last a lifetime. It was developed by
- AARP formerly known as American Association of Retired Persons
- AOTA American Occupational Therapy Association
- NAHB National Association of Home Builders