Special Needs Kids
Together we can create a unique living situation for your child. Home modifications benefit your family because
- Independence increases self confidence in kids with special needs, and it decreases caregiving time.
- Caregivers don’t get "workman's comp" for "on the job" injuries.
- *Lifting is dangerous to the person being lifted as well as the person lifting.
- You can remodel your home in stages based on your child's age and the amount of independence typically expected.
*Some caregiver injuries include
- Back and knee strain or damage
- Rotator cuff tears
- Carpal tunnel stress
Visit the Modifications Examples page for details.
Click here to learn more about my professional qualifications.
Contact me and we’ll talk about your unique requirements.